What are Backcountry Trail Support Services?
Backcountry trail support services, including gear haul, are ideal for hikers, bikers, and campers who dread carrying heavy gear such as your tent, water, food, wood, etc. while you go exploring Catalina Island. You can do all your exploring with a simple day pack while Catalina Backcountry arranges transfers from campsite to campsite along the trail.
- Hermit Gulch (Avalon)
- Blackjack Campground
- Airport in the Sky
- Little Harbor/Shark Harbor
- Two Harbors
- Parsons Landing
We can arrange:
- Travel to/from Catalina Island whether your destination be Avalon or Two Harbors and the Isthmus. Options include:
- The ferry which takes anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes
- Helicopter taking only 20 minutes with an amazing aerial view
- Private sailboat or catamaran for more intimate sized groups and closer view of the water with ability to spot various sealife along the way
- Transportation while you are on the island via land or sea
- Camping Reservations
- Bypass and eliminate those service fees that are charged when making a phone call to inquire regardless if you make a reservation or not
- Hiking & Biking Permits
- Camping Gear Rental & Hauling – no need to own expensive equipment or haul it around
- Catered 3-course meals to your campsite
- Evening Nature & Campfire programs right at your campsite
Your Adventure Awaits
International callers, please contact us via email here.